AN INITIATIVE TO HELP THE STUDENTS ONLINE.

Wednesday 20 May 2020

ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR CLASS 9 ||NARRATION .

English Grammar for Class 9
USE OF PASSIVE VOICE | Question Bank Solved.
     31. Gandhi is called the father of the     nation.    
 Ans : People call Gandhi the father of     the nation.
     32. I am loved by my parents.   
  Ans : My parents love me.
     33. The work has been done by Rita.     Ans : Rita has done the work.
     34. A story is being read by my teacher.     Ans : My teacher is reading a story.
     35. The gentleman is known to me     well.    
 Ans : I know the gentleman well.
     36. People speak English all over the     world.    
 Ans : English is spoken all over the     world.
     37. We have a lot of work to do.   
  Ans : A lot of work has to be done by     us.
     38. Might I use your phone?   
  Ans : Might your phone be used by me?
     39. The president gave away the prize.     Ans : The prize was given away by the     President.
     40. The Principal presided over the     meeting.  
   Ans : The meeting was presided over     by the Principal.
     41. They asked the boy many     questions.   
  Ans : The boy was asked many     questions by them.
     42. He does not know me.  
   Ans : I am not known to him.
     43. I know your father well.    
 Ans : Your father is known well to me.
     44. It is time to stop the war.   
  Ans : It is time the war to be stopped.
     45. You must write the letter in ink.     Ans : The letter must be written in ink.
     46. One should keep one's promise.     Ans : One's promise should be kept.
     47. A thief has stolen his clothes.     Ans : His clothes has been stolen by a     thief.
     48. They made me sing a song.  
   Ans : I was made sing a song by them.
     49. Please enter by this door.     
Ans :You are requested to enter by this    door.
     50. Mr. Saikia bought a new a car last     month.    
 Ans :A new car was bought last month     by Mr. Saikia.
     51. He was declared L.B.W.   
 Ans : The empire declared him L.B.W.
     52. Do your duty at once.   
  Ans : Let your duty be done at once.


Share:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Subscribe Here

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support